TheBigHouse

A place for random thoughts on sports, politics and life.

Friday, December 22, 2006

My View on The View

Just when I had come to grips with the fact that I lived in a world where The View and Rosie are allowed to exist when that freekin' show popped up twice this week.

First there is Joy Behar calling Donald Rumsfeld "Hitler". I am confused too. Who the hell is Joy Behar? Then I watched the clip and I realized why I had never seen her before- she is unsightly. Combine that with her clearly left wing uneducated statements, and add her to the list. If this was any other time and talking about any other person, she would have been fired on the spot. I wonder why the media didn't run with this one?

Then there is the Rosie O'Donnell issue with Donald Trump. Firstly, it was nice to see Rosie come off her lofty perch to cast more judgement on the world. Rosie, you are quite honestly one of the worst, most hypocritical people that ever walked the face of the earth. The sooner you go away, the better. When you are making people side with The Donald, that is probably a sign that you don't carry the weight (pun intended) with the public that you think you do. I am sorry I am not a lesbian Rosie. I know that if I was, I would be a better person like you.

Wake me up with Joy and Rosie go away. If there is anything I can do to expedite the process, wake me sooner.

5 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Carolyn Moebest said...

Both Joy Behar and Rosie O'D are baptised Catholics who HATE the Catholic church and are quite verbal about it. I always tell my kids that whats on the inside shows on the outside, maybe thats why you say you see "unsightliness".
I try to appreciate people who claim to be smarter than an institution that has outlived every other institution that has existed over the past 2000 disappear. They are so smart that I bet in the next life their only "View" will be looking up from a very HOT place!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Carolyn Moebest said...

I am probably the only one to take this angle...so I will. When I tell people that the answer to all of the worlds problems could be solved by obedience to the Catholic Faith, I have a prime example here. Both Joy Behar, and Rosie O'Donnell are baptised Catholics, who not only don't practice thier faith but actually hate it, and talk about how MUCH they hate it.
Sad thing, if they die in their present state the only "view" they may have is looking up from a very HOT place.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Carolyn Moebest said...

I am probably the only one to take this angle...so I will. When I tell people that the answer to all of the worlds problems could be solved by obedience to the Catholic Faith, I have a prime example here. Both Joy Behar, and Rosie O'Donnell are baptised Catholics, who not only don't practice thier faith but actually hate it, and talk about how MUCH they hate it.
Sad thing, if they die in their present state the only "view" they may have is looking up from a very HOT place.

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Carolyn Moebest said...

I must have meant that because it posted 3 times!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Carolyn Moebest said...

And the only person who reads the first best blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home