TheBigHouse

A place for random thoughts on sports, politics and life.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Part of Me is Back

Well, I am back.

A lot has changed since my last post. Actually, about 71 pounds.

After what we have been challenged with this year in my family, I decided I didn't want to be the next bad thing, so I had RNY Gastric Bypass Surgery. I can eat a fraction of what I used to, but I feel great and look forward to losing enough weight to do the things I have always dreamed of. Bottom line is I love food, but I love my family much more. After a scary start- I spent 3 days in CCU because I was bleeding and they couldn't get it sorted out- I have been rolling along.

2 things I would tell anyone- it is a bigger step than you could possibly imagine or plan for. 2- it is 100% worth it.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! My brother has a blog, too. Had I known I could have found a place to get a good laugh, I wouldn't have had to watch Letterman interview O'Reilly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home